Kentucky Artist Oval Hole A-Style Mandolin – Transparent Amber
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Stable carved Sitka spruce prime offers you clear articulation and a crisp, shiny tone
- Stable carved maple again and sides for additional punch
- Slim maple neck for comfy, simple motion
- Alternative East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky clean playability
- Transparent amber lacquer end imparts enhanced luster and wonder
- To be taught extra, please see our Product Description under
Earlier than 1922, hottest mandolins had Oval-shaped sound holes; providing a particular sound that performed a big function in shaping the sound of standard music of the day. The diminutive dimension, distinctive voice, and relative affordability made it good for a variety of musical types. To this present day, classic examples of those standard A-type devices are nonetheless performed by discerning musicians and coveted by collectors all over the world. Now, anybody can afford to personal this legendary mandolin design in a Kentucky KM-272 A-type mandolin with the oval sound gap! Incorporating the very best options of classic designs, and utilizing solely the very best tone woods, every instrument is expertly hand-carved and graduated to supply an instrument with a tone, look and construct high quality of extremely prized collectible devices. So take a step again in time by taking part in a brand new instrument that mixes all the very best options of outdated and the brand new -priced so that’s inexpensive to all gamers.
|Dimensions||31.72 × 14.4 × 5.62 in|
1 year limited.