JBER 48 Pack Charcoal Acoustic Panels Studio Foam Wedges Fireproof Soundproof
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office – For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices.
- 48 Pack Covers 48 Square Feet – Each tile is 1 square foot of 1 inch thick acoustic wedge. COMES ONE THIRD COMPRESSED.
- Reduce Unwanted Noise And Echo – The panels help reduce reverb, flutter echoes, undesirable acoustic reflections, unwanted noises and are best for small to medium size rooms, theater rooms, recording studios, churches, or offices.
- Make Higher Quality Audio and Video Recording – Improving your audio quality instantly by reducing background noise and echo while recording your voice overs, music, interviews, podcasts, or YouTube videos.
- Use to spot treat a professional or home recording studio, commercial or home office, rehearsal space, or home theatre. Easy to shape and cut to size, altering won’t affect performance.
Acoustic foam is used to remove reverberation and sound reflections, provide sound insulation industrial and domestic applications suitable for sound studios. Unlike polyurethane foam, fiberglass and rock wool have health risks.
This product can be used as acoustic cover for walls, ceilings and doors and other various places such as theaters or movie theaters, recording studios, and other busy and crowded places such as gyms, subways, stations, offices, schools, and other areas.
This product is great for voice and video recording.
Effective sound deadener for standing waves and flutter echoes, especially when used with our corner bass traps and corner blocks.
It also reduces slap-back and room ring when used in medium-sized areas like isolation booths, recording booths, control rooms, and sound studios.
Use for decoration or professional applications.
This foam is ideal for spot-treating production studios, practice rooms or home entertainment centers. Also, this foam helps with smaller agitation echo complications.
For decorative purposes, wedges, eggcrates and pyramids can also be arranged side-by-side with the acoustic bass traps, corner bass traps triamp and other bass acoustic foam.
How much space does one tile cover?
1″ X 12″ X 12″ Acoustic Panel Studio Foam Wedges are 1 inch in thick and covering 1 square foot.
If you purchase a 12 Pack of 1″ X 12″ X 12″, that would cover 12 square feet.
If you purchase a 48 Pack of 1″ X 12″ X 12″, that would cover 48 square feet. And so on.
Foam will not deteriorate or fall apart over time. All that is required is dusting over long periods of time.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6.5 in|