Guyker 43mm Guitar Brass Nut – Pre-Slotted Flat Bottom Nut Replacement Part
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Measurement: Length: 43 mm (1.69″); Thickness: 6 mm (0.24″); Height: 8 – 8.7 mm (0.31″ – 0.34″); E string to E string: 35 mm (1-3/8″).
- Material: solid brass, durable and compact.
- Pre-slotted to make for a quick and easy install.
- Compatible with 6-string Les Paul (LP), Gibson EPI, SG style electric guitar and most similar instruments.
- Color: Gold
The Guyker 43mm Guitar Nut is a great option to replace or upgrade the nut on your 6 string acoustic or electric
guitar. It has a flat bottom and is pre-slotted for a quick and simple install.
– High density and minimal porosity that yields good intonation and clarity.
– Lightweight design, exquisite appearance, and easy to use.
– Brass nuts are better to enhance sustain on guitars.
– Great replacement nuts for your acoustic guitar, electric guitar, and most electric instruments.
– Compatible with 6-string Les Paul (LP), SG models, Gibson EPI guitar.
– Pre-slotted with string location grooves to make spacing and positioning a breeze when performing the final
string slot filing.
– Length: 43 mm, Approx. 1.69 inch
– Thickness: 6 mm, Approx. 0.24 inch
– Height: 8 – 8.7 mm, Approx. 0.31 – 0.34 inch
– E string to E string: 35 mm, Approx. 1.38 inch
All dimensions are measured manually with the deviation (ranged) at 1-2mm.
|Dimensions||4.96 × 4.88 × 0.16 in|
Les Paul LP SG ES 335 TL Gibson Epi