Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface (2nd Generation)
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- FOCUSRITE AUTHORIZED DEALER With FULL Warranty
- INCLUDES BONUS Audio-Technica Professional Monitor Headphones (ATH-M20X), Deco Gear Universal Pop Filter Microphone Wind Screen with Mic Stand Clip, Technical Pro Tripod Stand, Microphone, Boom, Carrying Bag, Cable & Adapter Set – MC1ST, AND Monoprice 4752 Premier Series XLR 10′ Male to XLR Female 16AWG Gold Plated Cable
- ALSO INCLUDES Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite Software, Softube’s Time & Tone Bundle, Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB Loopmasters Samples, Novation’s Bass Station Virtual Synthesiser
- FOUR ANALOG INPUTS: two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain; two newly-designed instrument inputs, designed to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. CLASS-LEADING CONVERSION and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP (measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer).
- FOUR 1/4-INCH balanced jack outputs; one headphones output with gain control; MIDI I/O; S/PDIF in and out for connecting to other digital devices.
Ideal for multi-instrumentalists, producers and small bands Our latest generation 6-in, 6-out USB audio interface is perfect for anybody who wants more than two analogue inputs: multi-instrumentalists, producers, recording artists, and small bands who want to record vocals, guitar and keyboards simultaneously. It gives you four analogue inputs with two Scarlett mic preamps, four analogue outputs and two separate headphone outputs, so you can give different headphone mixes to different artists, or an engineer and an artist. Sound Like You Backed by 30 years of design experience, these two Scarlett preamps offer a pristine and natural sound, with 48V phantom power, superior linear gain, low noise, low distortion and dynamic range that is unrivalled in this class. Separate Headphones Two separate headphone outputs let you give two artists (or an engineer and artist) their own headphones and monitoring settings. You also get four balanced outputs so you can connect two sets of monitors, or send audio to an effects processor. Effects In Real Time An unrivalled round-trip latency as low as 2.74ms lets you do things that are simply impossible with most other USB interfaces (subject to your software, settings and computer). You can work entirely inside your DAW for both overdubbing and playback, and use your favourite plugins while recording – whether it’s reverb on a vocal, a guitar amp simulator, or even virtual instru…
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface (2nd Generation) includes Bonus Audio-Technica Professional Monitor Headphones and More.
|Dimensions||45.39 × 9.25 × 9 in|