Donner Yellow Fall Vintage Pure Analog Delay Guitar Effect Pedal True Bypass
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Pure analog Whole circuit delay, clear, plump and smooth New Delay effect. Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong
- Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- True bypass provide transparent tone,LED indicator shows the working state.
- 3 Knobs, ECHO is mix, TIME for 20-620ms delays, FEEDBACK is the repetions.
- Important instructions 1-Please make sure the the diameter for power plug using is 5.5, and the power for the adapter is OUT-DC 9V- 500mA 4.5W. The misusage for power adapter usually can lead to a loud buzzing sound
- Package includes: Donner Yellow Fall Delay Pedal and Owner Manual, Power supply(not included)
A genuine analogy delay with new CD2399GP(PT2399) IC installed. It features up 25ms-600ms of delay time, and yellow fall has two outputs for effected signal and dry signal respectively.
True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument Low noise mechanical switch is used for effect /normal switching.
Pure analog Whole circuit delay, clear, plump and smooth New Delay effect Aluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong True bypass provide transparent tone LED indicator shows the working state
Time of delay: 20ms~ 620ms Input impedance: 1 M Ohms Output impedance: 490 Ohms Working current: 42 mA Power Supply: 9V DC adapter Dimensions: 95mm (D)*44mm (W)*48mm (H) Weight: 240g (with box) Package included: 1 x Donner Yellow Fall Delay Guitar Effect Pedal 1 x User’s Manual
|Dimensions||4.6 × 2.6 × 2.5 in|