Donner Blues Drive Classical Electronic Vintage Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedal
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Two models: reproducing the classical electronic overdrive with plump, warm and sweet effect
- The whole item is made of aluminum alloy and classic, stable and strong
- True bypass provides transparent tone
- LED indicator shows the working state
- Small, light weight and exquisite.Not Power Adapter Included.
“Hot” and “Warm” two tone mode. The hot model provides a more powerful full tone. ‘Warm’ sounds smooth and sweeter, makes the tone performance more dynamic and distinctive. For all over drive pedals, tube screamer is always the over load and the incentive effect of standard. Various versions of replicas are bewildering variety of choice for customers in the market now, which timbre is loyal to the tube screamer style. The outstanding medium frequency makes it suitable to play the traditional blues. The hot model can be a very good interpretation of rock n roll as well. The speaker distortion will become plump and smooth with the boost on .special and sweet sounds can be made with the delay added.
two models: reproduce the classical electronic overdrive with plump, warm and sweet effect
enlarging the output to get the tightened electro-magnetically sound.
Whole aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
True bypass provide transparent tone.
LED indicator shows the working state.
input impedance: 520 ohms.
Output impedance: 12 k ohms.
Working current: 8 mA.
Power supply: 9v AC adapter.
Dimensions: 95mm (D) x 44mm (W) X 48mm (H).
weight: 240g (with box).
1. Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity or subzero environments.
2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
3. Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
4. Please keep the manual for future reference.
1 x donner blues drive guitar effect pedal.
1 x user’s manual.
|Dimensions||4.7 × 2.5 × 2.5 in|