Donner 6 Inch Patch Colored 6-Pack Guitar Effect Pedal Cables
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Solid and durable, good connection cable transmits high fidelity signal to the equipment. 21 AWG high quality audio cable, 6” long for easy fit.
- Shielding provides noise rejection for quiet operation, ultra low capacitance which lends to a pure signal transparency.
- Two big core audio plug, In=Out Technology, molded TS 1/4″ Plugs are perfect for pedal boards.
- Standard audio connector, solid outside casting, utilize ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper conductors for low capacitance and pure tone.
- Used for audio signal transmission of microphone, amplifier, mixing console and other equipment.
The Donner classic series patch cables are designed to interconnect electric guitar pedal effects. 21 AWG high quality audio cable, 6″ long for easy fit. Right-angle plugs allow close spacing of pedal effects on pedalboards. Two big core audio plug, In=Out Technology, molded TS 1/4″ Plugs are perfect for pedal boards.They feature ultra low capacitance which lends to a pure signal transparency. The patch cables utilize ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper conductors for low capacitance and pure tone. With a single-molded strain relief plug these cables also provide added durability and reliability. A 95% spiral shielding also helps to eliminate virtually all handling noise. Used for audio signal transmission of microphone, amplifier, mixing console and other equipment.
Length: 6 Inch(15CM)
Plug Diameter: 1/4 Inch(6.35MM)
Material Quality: Oxygen-Free Copper Wire
Jacket Material: PVC
Outer Diameter: OD4.0*2(mm)
The main purposes: Audio, musical instruments, engineering and various kinds of information transmission
6 x 6 Inch Donner Guitar Patch Colored Cable
|Dimensions||6.5 × 5.2 × 1.2 in|