Chinese Traditional Gourd Silk Musical Instrument Golden Bamboo
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- The simplest instrument in Chinese music, it attracts many people. Great for beginners.
- Gourd silk is made of high-quality golden bamboo and reed. The interesting gourd and blowpipe have been polished many times, smooth, environmentally friendly and safe.
- Gourd silk sounds soft and pleasant, expressing soft and delicate emotions, giving you a hazy beauty. Let you relax and enjoy. Very expressive and loved by the people.
- Gourd silk is often used to play folk songs such as folk songs and slight tunes. It is best suited for smooth playback and lyrical music. It is a musical instrument that amuses when entertaining and adds a lot of joy to people’s lives.
- The shape and structure of the gourd is unique. It consists of a complete natural gourd, three bamboo tubes and three metal reeds.
Material: Gourd and Golden Bamboo.
Place of Origin: Mainland China.
Uses: study, teaching, playing, as a gift to a friend.
Storage: Shatter-resistant, dry, ventilated, and protected from direct sunlight.
Due to display, ambient light, etc., please refer to the actual received.
After receiving the goods, if you have any questions, please contact us and we will reply you within 24 hours.