BOSS VE-500 Vocal Performer Multi-Effects Pedal Bundle
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- PROVIDES NUMEROUS VOCAL EFFECTS – The VE-500 Vocal Performer automatically adds harmony to your vocals, based on your guitar playing. It also uses a vocoder and pitch correction. This multi-effects pedal greatly enhances your sound’s clarity.
- DELIVERS A VARIETY OF DISTINCTIVE FX TYPES – The general-purpose effects units include distortion and radio. The pedal also includes 2 independent reverb and delay units.
- CREATES DYNAMIC PERFORMANCES ON THE SPOT – The dedicated looper function allows you to produce dynamic multitrack performances live on stage.
- COMES WITH AN EDITOR/LIBRARIAN SOFTWARE – The VE-500 can be connected to a Mac/Windows computer via USB. Use the dedicated software to edit, save, replace, and back up patches.
- INCLUDES – BOSS VE-500 Vocal Performer Multi-Effects Pedal. Blucoil 5-Foot MIDI Cable. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable – Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers, and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
The powerhouse VE-500 Vocal Performer from BOSS is a multi-effects pedal made for singing guitarists. Its extensive selection of options offers advanced vocal harmonies, pitch corrections, processing, and effects. It includes a vocoder, which uses your voice to add expressive power to your guitar performance.
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Sampling Rate: 48kHz
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Patches: 99 user + 50 preset
- Looper: 60s Mono, 30s stereo
- Impedance: 4 kOhm MIC IN, 2 Mohm INST IN, 600 Ohm XLR OUT L, R
- Nominal Level: -40dBu (Adjustable) MIC IN, -10dBu INST IN, XLR OUT L, R: -40dBu, -10dBu (Selectable), -10 dBu (Unbuffered) INST THRU
- Connectors: INPUTS: 1x XLR mic, 1x 1/4″ instrument |OUTPUTS: 2x XLR (L/R), 1x 1/4″ instrument thru | Other I/O: 1x 1/4″ footswitch control/expression | MIDI: In/USB (Type Micro B)
- Power Source: DC 9V AC Adapter
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.5 x 5.43 x 6.75″
- Weight: 1lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 5-FT MIDI Cable
The 5-foot Blucoil cable is designed to interlink your MIDI devices. It features durable nickel-plated 5-pin DIN plugs that deliver efficient signal transfer. Equipped with an oxygen-free copper (OFC) spiral shield, the Blucoil cable efficiently cancels noises caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio-frequency interference (RFI). This OFC shield helps enhance the signal clarity.
Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI.
Get this bundle today and receive 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Velcro Cable Ties!
|Dimensions||11.6 × 7.7 × 6.1 in|