- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- PRODUCES A WIDE RANGE OF EFFECTS – The BOSS ME-80 uses the latest COSM technology, providing you with an entire library of effects. There are 23 distortions, 11 modulations and more FXs housed in one pedal.
- PROVIDES A BUILT-IN USB AUDIO/MIDI INTERFACE – You can interconnect the ME-80 to your PC or Mac via the USB connection to tweak your settings with the BOSS Tone Studio software. Conveniently create and edit patches, organize presets, and download custom patches.
- OFFERS DELAY FUNCTION – The unit includes a Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of delay time.
- EASY-TO-USE – This multi-effect floor processor has dedicated knobs for each parameter for easy tweaking. It has eight footswitches and an expression pedal.
- INCLUDES – BOSS ME-80 Multi-Effects Pedal for Acoustic and Electric Guitar. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
The BOSS ME-80 is a guitar multi-effects floor processor with delay, distortion, modulation, looping, and compression effects. This rugged unit has 8 footswitches and 1 expression pedal. It also features BOSS Mult Dimensional Processing (MDP) technology, which provides tone-shaping possibilities of Overtone.
- AD/DA Conversion: 24bits + AF method, 24bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Number of Effects: 59
- Number of Models: 9 Amp Models
- Patches: 36 User + 36 Preset
- Looper: 38s Phrase Looping
- Pedals: 8x Pedal Switch, 1x Expression Pedal
- Impedance: 1 MOhm Guitar In, 27 kOhm Aux In, 2 kOhm Guitar Amp Output L/Mono R, 44 Ohm Headphones/Rec Out
- Connectors: 1/4″ Instrument In, 1/8″ aux In, 2 x 1/4″ Left/Right Outputs, 1/8″ Headphones/Recording, MIDI I/O: USB-B
- Power Source: 6x AA Alkaline / Carbon-Zinc Batteries or AC Adapter
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.63 x 17.63 x 9.13″
- Weight: 7.94 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the ME-80 Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
|Dimensions||20.5 × 12.6 × 8 in|