Blue Microphones Yeti Teal USB Microphone with Studio Headphones
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- BLUE MICROPHONE YETI USB: The ultimate professional USB microphone
- CONDENSERS: Three condenser capsules can record almost any situation
- POLAR PATTERNS: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- DESIGN: Hassle-free setup and recording, Unique positionable design
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Blue Yeti USB Microphone (Teal), Tascam TH-03 Closed Back Over-Ear Headphone (Black) Knox Gear Pop Filter for Yeti Microphones
Create unparalleled recordings with your computer using Blue’s best-selling Yeti family of USB microphones. Thanks to tri-capsule technology, Yeti microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with legendary ease. And four different pattern settings offer incredible flexibility so you can record vocals, music, podcasts, audio for video, interviews, or even cryptozoology lectures in ways that would normally require multiple mics. Whether you’re recording at home, on the road, or in the Himalayas, Yeti helps you produce studio-quality recordings every time.
Yeti for Any Application
Blue Microphones tri-capsule technology gives you four distinct pattern modes to choose from:
- Cardioid Mode – Perfect for podcasts, game streaming, vocal performances, voice-overs and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
- Stereo Mode – Uses both the left and right channels to capture a wide, realistic sound image – ideal for recording acoustic guitar or choir.
- Omnidirectional Mode – Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of being there – like recording a band’s live performance, a multi-person podcast or a conference call.
- Bidirectional – Records from both the front and rear of the microphone – good for recording a duet or a 2-person interview.
Total Recording Control
Yeti features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain – putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source, simply adjust the mic’s sensitivity with the gain control. Or if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button.
Blue Microphones Yeti Teal USB Microphone with Studio Headphones and Knox Pop Filter.
|Dimensions||17.3 × 13.2 × 7.9 in|