Batter Bass Drumhead and Resonant Drumhead Evans EMAD System Pack
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
Evans EMAD System Pack, 22” (2pc) – Contains Batter Bass Drumhead and Resonant Drumhead -Externally Mounted Adjustable Damping System Permits Participant to Modify Assault and Focus With out Eradicating Drumhead
- EMAD SYSTEM– The Evans batter bass drumhead and resonant drumhead have an externally mounted adjustable damping system (EMAD) that permits every participant to manage the assault and focus of the drum head by selecting one among two detachable foam damping rings.
- EMAD BATTER BASS – The Evans EMAD system worth pack contains one 22” EMAD batter bass drumhead that includes a single ply of 10mil movie offering a super steadiness of punch, energy and low-end.
- REMAD RESONANT BASS – The set additionally contains 1, 22” REMAD resonant drumhead that includes an offset 4″ microphone port in a single ply of 10mil movie .
- LEVEL 360 TECHNOLOGY – A Degree 360 collar permits the Evans bass drumheads to seat correctly and in flip offers heads which can be simpler to tune and a wider tonal vary for a sound that’s studio prepared.
- MADE IN THE USA – For over 60 years, Evans has been a pioneer in drum head manufacturing and design. Regarded for top of the range and consistency all Evans drumheads are proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured within the USA to essentially the most stringent qc within the business.
Bundle Dimensions: 1.eight x 23.zero x 23.2 inches