Arturia SparkLE Compact Hardware Software Drum Machine
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Arturia’s SparkLE drum machine hooks you up with the same awesome groove-making power as the original Spark, but with a more streamlined user interface and smaller, more portable footprint. Fueled by the same software and soundset as the Spark, SparkLE provides you with an incredible range of samples, synthesis, and physical modeling that you can use to create killer beats on your Mac or PC.
- Arturia’s SparkLE gives you nearly the same hands-on experience as the original Spark. Sacrificing only a handful of encoders and an onboard display for the kind of portability that makes incorporating SparkLE into your performance rig painless. With a near one-to-one correspondence between its hardware controller and its dedicated groove-production software, SparkLE keeps you focused on the music and your hand off the mouse.
- The intuitive layout of the SparkLE drum machine makes it fast and easy to take a moment of inspiration and turn it into a powerful musical masterpiece. And don’t let the term “drum machine” fool you, SparkLE has tons of Arturia’s synth sounds and instrument samples to add the icing on your groovy cake.
- SparkLE gives you more than 180 drum kits and 1,900 instrument and synth sounds that cover everything from well-behaved acoustic sounds to mind-bending electronic weirdness. Whatever kind of music you make, SparkLE has the sounds you want plus new ones to inspire you.
- sparkle arturia is an innovative hybrid instrument from Arturia that will take your beat creation to new levels. By combining the amazing sounds, workflow and creative tools of the Spark 2 software with the high-quality SparkLE controller, Arturia has created the ultimate beat-creating powerhouse. drum machine for beginner
Arturia SparkLE 420101 Compact Hardware Software Drum Machine with a 64-step Sequencer, 8 Pads, Effects Pad, and 16-track Mixer with 1900+ Instruments and 180+ Kits
SparkLE is a hybrid instrument from Arturia that combines the sounds, work flow and creative tools of the Spark Engine software with a hardware controller. It takes the best elements from a wide variety of vintage analog drum machines, sample based beat boxes and physical modeling, and delivers a modern beat station with synthesis and expressive control.The package integrates classic TR-style step sequencing with real-time beat making. Sixteen sequencer buttons allow for quick sequencing while acting as a visual reference. Patterns can have up to sixty-four steps. Or rhythms can be recorded in real-time using the two banks of eight velocity and pressure sensitive backlit pads, either quantized or free form.The touch-sensitive XY Pad offers real-time performance effects for transforming beats. A global filter allows for processing an entire mix through an 8-mode filter. The Slicer provides beat slicing, reverse playback, deep Tape drop effects, Strobe, beat sync pans, bit crushers, and more. An advanced Looper acts on the pattern position itself, and allows repeating sections of a pattern at the press of a button. Three assignable encoders work with the currently selected sound, controlling functions like pitch, instrument filter cutoff and resonance, insert effect parameters, as well as the other synthesis parameters in each engine. The divide and move functions allow for setting the size and position of the loop within a pattern, and shifting these in real-time helps create new and interesting beats. The software mixer provides a familiar interface for controlling the level, pan, insert effects and sends of instruments. arturia sparkle drum machine sparkle arturia Each of these parameters can be automated in the software or controlled via the assignable encoders on the controller.
Arturia SparkLE 420101 Compact Hardware Software Drum Machine with a 64-step Sequencer, 8 Pads, Effects Pad, and 16-track Mixer with 1900+ Instruments and 180+ Kits.
|Dimensions||13.35 × 9.13 × 2.48 in|