Akai Professional Fire | Performance Controller for FL Studio With Plug-And-Play
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- This Photo4Less Top Value Kit includes: Akai Professional Fire | Performance Controller for FL Studio With Plug-And-Play USB Connectivity, 4 x 16 Velocity-Sensitive RGB Clip Matrix, OLED Display and FL Studio Fruity Fire Edition Software
- M-Audio AIR 192|4 – 2-In 2-Out USB Audio Interface with Recording Software from ProTools & Ableton Live, Plus Studio-Grade FX & Virtual Instruments- Numark DJ On-Ear Headphones – On Stage Instrument Cable, 10 ft.
- Hosa Technology Pro REAN XLR Female to 1/4 TS Hi-Z Microphone Cable – 10′ – USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Extension Cable – Pack of 7 Rip Tie 3.5 L Wrap Hook-&-Loop Cable Tie
- Workflow Revolution – 4 x 16 matrix of velocity-sensitive RGB Pads for rapid programming of patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer and recording notes in Performance mode
- Maximum Tweak-Ability – 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs for controlling Mixer, Channel and custom User-Assignable mappings
The New Akai Pro Fire represents the first of its kind, a dedicated hardware controller for the FL Studio DAW platform. Created in close partnership with Image-Line, Fire is a high-performance tool designed to enhance the workflow and music-creating experience for all FL Studio producers.
PLAYING WITH FIRE
Featuring plug-and-play integration, within seconds you’ll be creating patterns and building tracks using Fire’s 4×16 matrix. Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist menus without the click of a mouse. The graphical OLED display makes for easy browsing and tactile control over the various files, menus and parameters within your FL Studio session. And the dedicated transport buttons give you full control of your music. When in Performance mode, Fire deftly blurs the lines between controller and instrument with its ability to play and record notes in time using the velocity-sensitive RGB pads. Up to four units can be connected to FL Studio at once, creating an 8×32 matrix for the ultimate Fire experience.
Compatible with both PC and MAC to coincide with the release of FL 20, the Akai Pro Fire is built for the FL Studio user who wants to stop clicking and start playing FL Studio like a powerful studio and stage instrument!
Akai Professional Fire | Performance Controller and FL Studio 20 Fruity Edition License
M-Audio AIR 192|4 – 2-In 2-Out USB Audio Interface with Recording Software from ProTools & Ableton Live, Plus Studio-Grade FX & Virtual Instruments
Numark DJ On-Ear Headphones
On Stage Instrument Cable, 10 ft.
Hosa Technology Pro REAN XLR Female to 1/4 TS Hi-Z Microphone Cable – 10′
USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Extension Cable
Pack of 7 Rip Tie 3.5 L Wrap Hook-&-Loop Cable Tie
|Dimensions||16 × 12.5 × 9 in|