- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Line to modular conversion, and modular to line/headphone conversion
- Works with guitars, table-top synths, effect pedals, keyboards, groove boxes, and many microphones
- Dual mono or stereo conversion
- LEDs show signal level and clipping
- Gain knob allows for wide range of boost or cut
The Listen IO is a simple module which gets signals in and out of a Eurorack system by converting to and from normal modular levels. The top section converts any external signal to modular levels by providing up to 30x gain (+30dB), allowing you to use table-top synthesizers, keyboards, phones/tablets, computers, toys, microphones, etc. in your patches. The bottom section does the opposite: modular signals are converted to normal line level signals. The bottom two jacks can be used as line outs or as headphone jacks, so you and a friend can listen in stereo at the same time. Each section has two inputs and outputs for use with a stereo signal or two mono signals. An LED bar graph for each output shows the signal level and clipping.
4MS LIO Listen IN/OUT Modular Syth Module.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 in|